Havendale is intended to be a fun little community for Second Life residents to come socialize, shop, play games, and have fun in a friendly family environment.
Anyone on the premises is expected to follow our rules to ensure that environment, or risk being banned. Please read the following rules carefully. Please note that the admins have the ability to add additional rules to this list when they see fit. Upon entering the sim and/or interacting with the sim groups and social media you have agreed to follow these rules.
- Respect one another and generally treat others the way you would like to be treated. Don’t be rude or mean.
- No begging for money.
- No harassing others.
- No spamming.
- No griefing.
- Please clean up after yourself and don’t leave boxes and unused objects laying around.
- Respect the privacy of our renters. Don’t wander into rented homes and apartments.
- No sexual content. This includes (but not limited to) sexual relations, extremely revealing clothing, nudity, adult themed furniture and objects. There will be child avatars on this sim and so we do not condone anything sexual in nature.
- If others are on sim and seem to be role-playing (pretending to be in a story), please leave them be. You may observe quietly but please don’t be a bother. With us being a magical themed sim we do get role-players from time to time. This is fine and encouraged!
- Follow Second Life/Linden Labs Terms of Service